- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class MultiEnableCheck
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements EnableCheck
A sequence of EnableChecks treated as one.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public java.lang.String check(javax.swing.JComponent component)
- Description copied from interface:
- Returns a non-null value if the check failed. Sometimes the return value
is used (for example, it is displayed as a tooltip for menu-items);
sometimes it is not (for example, toolbar buttons don't do anything with
the return value). An advanced use of an EnableCheck is simply to change
some property of a menu item (such as the text), as it is called when
menu items are displayed.
- Specified by:
check in interface
- an error message if the check failed, or null if the check
public MultiEnableCheck add(EnableCheck enableCheck)
- this, to allow "method chaining"