JCS Conflation Suite
The JCS Conflation Suite is an API and set of interactive tools which
perform conflation on
JCS has the following features:
- JCS contains functions for performing various kinds of geo-spatial conflation processes.
The major conflation problems it addresses are Coverage Cleaning,
Coverage Alignment and Road Network Matching.
- JCS supports QA operations for detecting and visualizing errors and
both automatic and manual cleaning functions to adjust geometry.
- JCS supplies an API providing full programmatic access
to all functions
- JCS provides manual editing tools to perform human-assisted conflation for
cases which automated methods cannot solve
- JCS is written in 100% pure JavaTM
- JCS is open source
JCS in action (click to see full size)
JCS relies on two other APIs for essential spatial functionality:
|November 4, 2003
JCS 1.0.1 compatibility release
This release is not much different from JCS 1.0.0, the main
difference being compatibility with the new JUMP
Visit the Download page to obtain
The development of JCS was sponsored by a joint project of the following organizations:
British Columbia Ministry of Sustainable Resource Management (MSRM)
Canadian Centre for Topographic Information - Sherbrooke (CTI-S)
Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources (OMNR)
Comments or questions can be sent to JCS
Vivid Solutions, Inc.